Rules and Regulations for Mindful Spa Building
The WellSprings is a members-only facility. Members are asked to abide by the following spa rules and regulations:
- Management reserves the right to refuse service or membership to anyone.
- Management reserves the right to suspend or withdraw membership privileges of those who fail to abide by the rules and regulations.
- Sexual activity will not be tolerated in a public facility.
- Glass of any kind is strictly prohibited in spa facility and around pool (State Law).
- All young children who are not yet potty trained must wear Swim Diapers. Diapers can be purchases from the spa office.
- Street shoes are not allowed on the pool deck (State Law).
- Clothing is optional after 8:00pm or dark, which ever is first.
- No running or horseplay in and around the pool.
- Children under 14 years must be accompanied and supervised by a parent or designated guardian. No children under age 14 in steam room or sauna without adult.
- Everyone who uses the sauna must sit on a towel. Towels can be rented from the spa office for one dollar.
- Alcohol, cigarettes, and drugs of any kind are strictly prohibited in spa building and around pool.
- Heated pools and sauna can worsen certain medical conditions. Pregnant women and anyone with heart problems, hypertension, cerebral vascular disease, or other illnesses should consult their health care professional before using the pool, tubs, or sauna.
- Anyone with a communicable illness of any kind must not use the facility.
- There is no lifeguard present. Every member is responsible for their own safety as well as those who accompany them.
- Only approved essential oils are allowed in the sauna and steam room. No lotions, salts, or honey PLEASE.
- Lockers are provided for daily use. Please bring your own lock and remove after use.
- WellSprings is not responsible for lost or stolen property. Please leave valuables in your car or check valuables in the office.
- There is a 5 MPH speed limit in the park.
- No dogs or other pets will be allowed in the spa building or surrounding area.
- Take a cleansing shower before entering pool or sauna (State Law).
- Please report broken or malfunctioning equipment, injuries and accidents to the WellSprings office. Let us know how we can serve you better.
- Spa and swimming facilities combine the elements of heat, water, and gravity. As such, certain dangers and risks such as slipping and falling, water-borne illness, heat exposure and heat injuries are inherent. Enter at your own risk. Take responsibility for your actions
Website by Conscious Web Design